Private Medical Insurance
No one wants to wait for medical treatment but the reality is that there can be an uncomfortable period in which you, your family or your staff have to wait. Many companies are now choosing to offer their staff and families private medical insurance because:
- The cost of cover is low and outweighs the cost of work lost to the business through absence
- Treatment is at a time and place convenient to you/your staff
- You can include treatment for cancer including experimental treatment
- Cover can be provided for physiotherapy
- Access to helplines manned by healthcare professionals: nurses, midwives, pharmacists and counsellors
50% of absences at work of 3 days or longer are due to muscular-skeletal problems
15.2m sick days in 2013 were attributable to stress/depression
A healthy and engaged team can be key to any productive and successful business. With stress, depression and anxiety accounting for more than 15 million sick days in 2013, taking a proactive interest in your employee’s health and wellbeing is essential.
Private healthcare cover can make a real difference to businesses by supporting people back to health and back to work quickly.
We can offer both corporate and individual private medical insurance from many of the top providers in the UK.