Worldwide energy demands are expected increase 55% by 2030. Meeting these demands and realising the harm that fossil fuels cause, has spawned a new generation of clean and renewable energy solutions.
Engineering firms, manufacturers and energy providers are coming together with pioneers in renewable energy to meet this future worldwide demand. With this expansion of renewable energy infrastructure comes the need for specialist insurance cover.
Bluestone Insurance have access to several key partner insurers with knowledge and expertise specific to the renewable and clean energy industry.
Companies we can arrange cover for include:
- Solar panel and thermal installers
- Wind turbines & farms
- Anaerobic digestion & biomass plants
- Micro combined heat power (Micro-CHP)
- Air and ground source heat pumps
- Rainwater harvesting
- Insulation contractors
- Ancillary electrical, security, plumbing & roofing work
- “Green Deal” contractors
To speak to us about what we can do for your company, contact us today.