Pauline Rushton ACII
Pauline has over 30 years experience in the insurance industry. In that time Pauline has earnt extensive respect in the insurance industry and a diverse portfolio of clients echoing her broad business knowledge, risk management skills and understanding of contract law. She is a community supporter and a Trustee for Cirencester Housing for Young People. When not in the office her interests include polo and motorbike track days.
- Chartered Insurance Broker
- Qualified as Associate of the Chartered Insurance Institute in 1995
- FCA Authorised Individual – Reference Number PXR01654 – Senior Managers Function 1
- Member of The Institute of Risk Management
- Personal Objectives – Continuous improvement (Kaizen) and to inspire, mentor and train others
- Interest – Business Law
Dan Ogden Cert CII
Dan started his career in insurance broking in 1990’s working as account support in a large international broking firm. When this firm closed its regional office Dan moved to a local firm in Cheltenham as an Account Handler where he continued to specialise in commercial insurance. Dan progressed through his extensive experience to a Senior Account Executive role with a national broker, with responsibility for large and diverse portfolio of clients, gaining awards and recognition along the way for growth and retention.
- Member of the Chartered Insurance Institute
- FCA Authorised Individual – Reference Number DLO01016
- Controlled Functions – Senior Managers Function 3
- Member of The Cirencester Chamber of Commerce