Building Services Engineering
Building Services Engineering including specialist Insurance for Electrical, Heating & Ventilation, Air Conditioning (HVAC) and Refrigeration Contractors.
Installation, repair and maintenance of both commercial and domestic building infrastructure exposes contractors in this industry to a wider variety of risks than usual. Meeting the increasing demand for quick turnaround of tenders can often leave contractors unaware of what they are signing.
Bluestone are able to access insurers who conduct Collateral Warranty checks on an unlimited and free basis.
Other important extensions to cover can include: –
- Efficacy Cover – failure to perform intended function
- Damage to the item being worked upon
- Financial Loss – Claims made against you for lost revenue of your client
- Use Of Heat Equipment Onsite – including oxyacetylene welding equipment
- Work At Height – including rooftop work
- Public / Products Liability – higher limits available, which can often be a contractual requirement
- Defective Workmanship – cover against the product you have provided and installed being, or alleged to being, defective
Our expertise and understanding of this high pressure industry allows us to take you through the important features of cover, such as why we recommend clients hold their professional indemnity & public liability with the one insurer.
Contact us to arrange an appointment to discuss your requirements.