Companies are increasingly sending their employees around the world for work. The current pandemic has led to changes in travel insurance cover, so it is even more important that you know the full restrictions and benefits to your policy. If you are looking to place this cover for your business and want to ensure that you benefit from the widest cover available including £1,000 per person quarantine benefit after a business trip and cover for hospitalisation due to an infectious disease; then call us today.
Help meet your duty of care requirements to your employees.
- Broad Business Travel and Personal Accident cover, few restrictions and clear, simple wording.
- Travellers are supported by a wholly-owned assistance company. A single contact point for emergency medical, travel or security assistance.
- Simple baggage and money claims are usually dealt with over the phone in minutes, and for larger incidents there over 50 dedicated claims handlers. Swift response to natural, political and security situations across the globe – ensuring employees get home as quickly and safely as possible.
- For multinational business, the network spans more than 100 countries, which means we’re less reliant on other companies and have greater control over service. That’s why we’re able to offer standardised coverage, consistent treatment and flexible programmes.
- Medical Monitoring Services: From physician referrals to coordinating medical evacuations, helping travellers address their medical needs with expediency and expert care.